Monday Night Football won't be the same...

Monday Night Football starts tonight!  I should be beside myself with excitement.... But yet I am not.  You see, I don't think Monday Night Football will ever be the same again without hearing my good friend trash talking about his Redskins...  Now don't get me wrong, I am glad the season is getting into full swing but I miss my friend terribly.

That's one somewhat painful side effect of all this wonderful self discovery.  I am feeling loss deeply today.  His birthday was bad enough.  I don't even want to think about the holidays but I digress...

Tonight we will get together and watch the game.  But we will all be thinking about the fact that we most likely would have been at "Da laundramat" tonight.  We would have been listening to Saxwell talk trash about RGIII and the Redskins and laughing and enjoying every minute of it.  Tonight we will laugh and joke and probably have a great time but we will all still be thinking about our friend who is missing and feeling that loss all over again... "Hail to the Redskins!" That was for you my friend.  We love you and we miss you Suga Bear.  Rest in Paradise Sheldon "DJ Saxwell" Martinez.  Until we can hang out and watch football again...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We're Opening Back Up Soon in a New Location

We're Starting The New Year With FREE TUTORING!

What the Heck is "Dancing for Dollars?"