We Are Here For You


We will get through this together. I offer to you my almost 30 years of experience operating, funding, managing Hi-Tech Tutoring Center, Inc. I think the most effective way to approach things is by “grouping” students by ages in order to facilitate tutoring. I am happy to offer my assistance to parents who are trying to homeschool their children. Additionally, I will offer private tutoring sessions via Skype or Zoom.  In this time of social distancing and stay at home orders, we can still maintain our children’s educational integrity.  What I need from parents is to tell me what area is causing the most stress. I can record lessons and broadcast them on YouTube, or I can do live broadcasts on YouTube. My sense is that I will most likely do both. I will do whatever is most helpful. All I ask is for you to contribute what you can to the Tutoring center via PayPal and $CashApp. No amount is too small. $CashApp: $Homoco  PayPal: paypal.me/hitech177 Credit card donations:Donations for the tutoring center


Holly Mosley Cooper, MBA is here to help parents!



So, the takeaways… PLEASE reach out to me to let me know what you need! I am happy to assist parents with educating our children. Message Line: (813) 602 1285
Finally, I have a child on the Autism Spectrum who has been doing homeschooling/online classes for a while now. Please reach out to me if you have a child on the Spectrum. I will do my best to assist you in any way that I can. Let’s try to stay positive and we will get through this together.

Comments

Jenyford smith said…
I’ve desired to post about something similar to this on one of my blogs and this has given me an idea. Private tutor of Gladwyne Cool Mat.

Popular posts from this blog

We're Opening Back Up Soon in a New Location

We're Starting The New Year With FREE TUTORING!

What the Heck is "Dancing for Dollars?"