It has been one month since I published my book



I did not think I would be doing a "re branding" job so early in the game but here it goes anyway.  One month ago today I accomplished something I was beginning to think I never would; I published my first book.  It is an autobiography but not in the sense of being self-promoting and self-congratulatory.  Okay, maybe a little self-congratulatory but if you don’t pat yourself on the back, who will?  This book is so much more than that though.  It’s about overcoming obstacles, learning to be comfortable in your own skin and living up to your full potential.



The fact that I recently discovered I might be mildly autistic or high functioning autistic is a big factor but it is not the total package.  I want people who are autistic to read it but I want people who have never really had any dealings with autism to read it too.  Yes, there are individuals among us that are severely autistic and probably “easier to spot.”  But there are far more individuals  out there like myself who you would never even give a second thought about having “something going on…”  We look “normal;” whatever that entails…



I’m having my first in a series of book signings in a few days.  I hope you will come by and talk to me and ask questions.  The thing about people with High Functioning Autism, we are painfully honest which means if you ask me something you are going to get a direct answer.  And no worries, if I feel it’s out of bounds, I will let you know that too

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We're Opening Back Up Soon in a New Location

We're Starting The New Year With FREE TUTORING!

Hi-Tech's Virtual School's Out Summer Camp 2020