Essence Festival 2013 Part 1

Today started out very early in Orlando and ended very late in New Orleans.  We got to the airport on time for a change. No “mad dash” through the airport. No sprained ankles running to catch a plane that is about to leave without us (long story, maybe I’ll explain at some point).  It was a laid back kind of day.  I’m certain tomorrow will be different.  We spent today getting settled in and getting prepared for the mass influx of humanity that is sure to follow on Friday.

I’m going to hit the sack now and rest for this non-stop weekend that’s about to start.  I watched the fireworks display from my hotel room.  I ate a “tv dinner” from the hotel store.  Tomorrow we will get seafood and we will consume large amounts of alcohol.  What the hell, we don’t have to drive anywhere…

Tomorrow I will post more pictures of my amazing weekend!



Fireworks display through the window...

The bar is open

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We're Opening Back Up Soon in a New Location

We're Starting The New Year With FREE TUTORING!

What the Heck is "Dancing for Dollars?"