Are We Ready To take it to the Next Level…?

My son is a model! Wow! You’ll excuse me but it’s going to take a while for that to “sink in.” I told you about the contest he was in where he made it to the finals and he was competing for a one year modeling contract. Well, he won! My son won a one-year modeling contract with a company called Model Productions. We are now in the process of waiting on the contract to arrive in the mail. We must find a lawyer to review the contract for us (now is the time for my shameless plug for Pre-Paid Legal Services) We must get measurements taken. We must work on our talent. We must produce a resume for a 5 year old. We must do everything that goes along with launching a modeling career. Wow! Did I say that before? I’m still so excited! I couldn’t even sleep last night because my mind was running like a hamster on an exercise wheel! I have to admit I’m very new at this whole process. I have no idea what it’s like to be a “stage door mom.” From our very limited experience in the contest, I know it involves a lot of coaxing, rushing, placating, pacifying, and a great deal of waiting. There’s plenty of whining and complaining but a great deal of satisfaction in winning!
So where do we go from here? Will we work on magazine layouts? We will do television commercials? Will we get a role on a television show? Will we get a role in a movie? Will we do department store catalogs? How much traveling will we do? Will we have to do home schooling? Even if we go to a regular school, will we need a private tutor to travel with us? Right now I have more questions than answers. However, as soon as I have some answers, I’ll let you know. Stay tuned…

Comments

Tommy said…
How is this going? Has he done anything through Model Productions yet?

Popular posts from this blog

We're Opening Back Up Soon in a New Location

We're Starting The New Year With FREE TUTORING!

What the Heck is "Dancing for Dollars?"