What’s the worse that can happen?

I had to had to be extremely creative to write this blog. The comma and the “i” on my laptop decided not to work. However I am extremely determined. So it came to me, all I have to do is hook up a keyboard to my laptop where all the keys work! Eureka! Now, on to more serious topics.

What if America allows her racist ways to overrule her logic? Most African-Americans know that they have to be twice as good to get the same position as their white counter parts. It might seem unfair but it’s reality. If anyone doubts what I say, I refer them to the special that aired on CNN about how companies have admitted that they will hire a white male with a felony record over a black male with a clean record! I was deeply offended when I heard this but not really surprised. The young lady who did the study was white and she was very surprised. I doubt if many of the African-Americans watching the program were surprised at all! Is America so racist that they are willing to make the rest of us suffer through another four years of misery?

If John McCain doesn’t even now how many houses he has what makes me think he can solve this economic mess that the country is in right now? How do we get through to these people who say they don’t feel they now enough about Senator Obama? All you need to know is that he’s not John McCain. I don’t begrudge the man his success but people are suffering and he seems to be out of touch.

What’s the worse that can happen? We could end up with another four years of George Bush!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We're Opening Back Up Soon in a New Location

We're Starting The New Year With FREE TUTORING!

What the Heck is "Dancing for Dollars?"