How Ironic…

How ironic that another terrible storm is headed towards the gulf coast but this time, it is interfering with the big party (Republican National Convention) in Minnesota. I feel bad for the people on the gulf coast but I think it’s terribly ironic that the Republicans will not be able to ignore the weak, and the sick and the poor this time because everyone is watching what they are doing this time.

I can’t say I’m all that sorry that we don’t have to listen to an entire week of the Republican Party trying to justify the failed policies of the Bush Administration. However, I still want to hear what John McCain and his running mate have to say. Senator McCain has said that he doesn’t know that much about the economy; then he said that he feels that the economy is fundamentally sound. I am a fair-minded person; I want to hear what their solutions are for getting us out of this mess they say that we’re NOT IN! Senator McCain, there are millions of people in America suffering on a daily basis. Senator Obama has told us what he plans to do; what are you going to do about the millions of Americans who are suffering?

God has a way of orchestrating things. What if the timing of this storm was some kind of Divine Intervention? I have said repeatedly that I have submitted my life to God. I know that he is in complete control. That doesn’t mean that I don’t accept responsibility for my actions but I know that there are some things that are out of my control.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We're Opening Back Up Soon in a New Location

We're Starting The New Year With FREE TUTORING!

What the Heck is "Dancing for Dollars?"