What really is the meaning of life?

Why does it seem as though the minute you get your head above water, a tidal wave washes over your head and you go under again? Why does it seem as though the minute you get all the bills paid and have some idea about having a little extra money, the car breaks down? Maybe it’s the toilet that overflows or a pipe that breaks? When do you ever get to the point when you have enough money? I wonder if anyone ever really feels like they have enough money? Exactly how much of yourself are you supposed to give before you are “used up?” I ask a lot of questions huh? I think I’m going to be taking a few more “me days.”

To top it all off, I feel like I lost a member of my family. When I heard about the untimely death of Tim Russert last week. It seems kind of unfair that he’s gone and so many despicable people are still here! How are we ever going to get through another election season without him?

What is really the meaning of self-sacrifice? Are you supposed to give to the exclusion of providing for your family? Sometimes I feel as though I’m “beating my head against the wall” until it bleeds! Perhaps I’m being redundant but I often wonder if what I’m doing is really worth all the aggravation. We help children here; that’s what we do! I mentioned before that I sincerely hope we are in line for a huge blessing because it seems as though all of Satan’s minions are lining up against us! Most of them in human form!

I have a deep faith and I know we will be fine, but I have to be honest, it’s really wearing heavily on my nerves!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We're Opening Back Up Soon in a New Location

We're Starting The New Year With FREE TUTORING!

What the Heck is "Dancing for Dollars?"