Where Do We Go From Here…?

I am not even going to “sugar coat” it… my marriage has been in a mess, a state of flux for the last 3-plus years. We are seemingly, slowly working our way back to some kind of normalcy. Now, I get to work and find out we are under attack on that front! The devil is not happy unless there is “mess and drama” going on. Can we ever get to a point in our lives when things will be calm on all fronts? Does that situation really exist? I think I heard the minister say that you should be wary if you aren’t dealing with some issues or challenges in your life, it means God is not molding, shaping and preparing you for your blessing. I don’t know about that but I for one would like to have the blessing, the peace and the calm. I don’t need the tests, just the blessings!

I would like to tell my boss-my mom that everything is going to be fine and work out perfectly. I should know by now beyond a shadow of a doubt that nothing is too hard for God. But still, somehow we doubt him… Why is that?

So where do we go from here? Do we close down the tutoring center and throw in the towel? Pardon my language but I say “hell no!” Do we give up on our marriage and file for divorce? Of course not! We plan a renewal of vows for our 7th wedding anniversary!

We proceed with our plans, install the fire alarm system that inexplicably is such a major issue all of a sudden…(read this as competition making phone calls to the fire inspector’s office? Hmmm?) We make whatever phone calls are necessary to those in charge to get permission to have our students transported on our field trips. We continue to “plug away” at building our sales consulting business to help fund our non-profit.

Where do we go from here? We continue praying, laughing, loving, doing life…

Check out our websites!
http://www.mosleyseducationalmanagementgroup.com

http://www.hitechtutoring.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We're Opening Back Up Soon in a New Location

We're Starting The New Year With FREE TUTORING!

What the Heck is "Dancing for Dollars?"