The Blessing of Giving

I apologize for missing a few days. It was just not possible for me to take the time to make the entries. I took the weekend off and did not touch a computer!

Thursday, I went to the store to buy groceries. Not really an unusual activity except that it was n0t for my family. It was for a family in need. I am not a wealthy person but it needed to be done so I did it. I wish I could describe the “charge” I got from that simple, little act. I need to tell this family what a blessing they were for me. I need to tell them what a “high” that it gave me! Everyone should experience that “high!” It does not have to be monetary giving; it can be giving your time. I need to teach my son that giving is really fun.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We're Opening Back Up Soon in a New Location

We're Starting The New Year With FREE TUTORING!

What the Heck is "Dancing for Dollars?"